Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Piss in a Bottle

Miller Lite tastes like Ass and I am sick of being mouth raped by Miller Lite Commercials every time I watch any sports-related programming. And what makes it worse is the fact that they try to make you think that it is some kind of premium beer drinking experience. It tastes like piss and soda water...and another thing. I'm tired of the people at Mike's Hard Lemonade trying to make it look like it's a Manly Drink. There is nothing Manly about an alcoholic beverage that tastes like fruit. It is ridiculous every time I see one of thier commercials where they slam the bottle on the table very aggressive to make it look tough. It's like playing heavy metal music at a gymnastics competition...no matter how aggressive and manly the music is, it's still GYMNASTICS. Personally, I'm not interested in putting Mike's Hard ANYTHING anywhere near my mouth. It might as well be called Mike's Ball Juice.

No comments: