Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Roger (Pronounced: Roe-Jah)



Roger Federer is a beast...One day a few years ago, I accidentally watched the entire US Open or French Open or Wimbledon (One of them) with Roger and Rafael Nadal going to battle and instantly became a fan. Roger never reacted to anything until he won, no emotions, no throwing the racquet, no cursing, yelling, or complaining...Which actually would make me more intimidated if I was playing against somebody in anything. The loud mouths are the ones that make all that noise talking about what they are "gonna" do as a way to distract people from their shortcomings or inadequacies...Most times, they are the first ones to lose, get the sh*t beat out of them or fail whatever it is that they are talking trash about. I haven't had an interest in Tennis since back in 198? when I had a boy-crush on the Andre Aggassi Nikes...At the time, I never played tennis (Just basketball and football) I actually thought Tennis was kinda gay back then, but those Nikes were the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen.

You know what...I never got a pair of those Aggassis. This blog rant just opened an old wound...Damn.

No comments: