Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Supreme

Another track from Lyrical Bullets, Supreme is an old fashioned Battle Rap. It vividly describes how my rap skills will destroy an opponent. I never battled anybody and never freestyled but this was the style of rap that attracted me to start writing my own rhymes.  Talking sh*t and verbally slaughtering those who challenge my rap skills.

Beat Style:
This song was written to be a brutal hardcore rap ballad with violent guitars, haunting bass, horns and hard hitting snare drums. It would be fast-paced and aggressive.

Title: Supreme
Album: Lyrical Bullets
Date: July 28, 1999

I'm splitting Red Sea suckas
Straight down the middle like Moses
And hit 'em with the impact of Fire Hoses
Destroying all Foes and Posers
I'll knock you off your feet
When my thoughts get deep
all my challengers retreat
I'll read your heart
Like I was reading a Text
Put me to the test
Now you got a hole in your chest
Snatch out your heart
Rippin suckas apart
Holding my Mic
I might get 6 from the Source
And when I do
I ain't showing any remorse
'Cause I'm Supreme
The MVP on any team.

Video Vision: The lyrics for this one are so visual, it will be a video montage of representations of all the lyrics.  for example: Moses from the 10 commandments, Fire hoses, "Suckas" getting torn apart, etc.


No comments: