Monday, August 9, 2010

I know I should be Pissed off but.............

The Crows from the movie Dumbo are freakin' hilarious.



I know they caught a lot of hell for representing negative black stereotypes, and that might be true...actually, I know it's true. it's obvious, but I'm sorry...This sh*t is funny. Through all the shuckin' & jivin, broken english, brotha this, brotha that, the intent is clear. And if that still isn't enough proof, the HCIC (Head Crow In Charge) is named Jim Crow. Say no more...but i don't care. Like I said, the sh*t is funny. *Kanye Shrug*.



Hilarious! And not funny in the Tyler Perry "I'm exploiting negative stereotypes of my own people because it's an easy way to make money" way but more Funny in the Spike Lee/Bamboozled "This is so over the top and ridiculous that you can't help but to laugh" way. At least that's what I tell myself after laughing hysterically at this racist bullsh*t. I will give my inner Nat Turner the day off and laugh my ass off at the Dumbo Crows Birds and I don't see anything wrong with that. However...F*ck Mudflap and Skids (aka Jigaboo and Coon) from Transformers 2. Lookin' like extra's from Roots. F*ck them.





Michael Bay deserved a chop in the throat for that sh*t.

No comments: