Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MIles Austin...Once Again


So...only a few Days ago Roy "I'm Overpaid and too lazy to do my job and don't want to get hit so I run out of bounds at the sight of a potential hit" E. WIlliams publicly criticized Tony Romo for not giving him the same quality passes that he throws to Miles Austin and Patrick Crayton. His gripe was that he wasn't given the same opportunity as all of the other offensive players on the Dallas Cowboys to contributed to the success of the team. He also went on to say that "I’m the No. 1 receiver, but things are just going No. 2’s way.". Without going into too much of a rant, I will simply say that everything I just mentioned, in addition to Williams' declaration "I'm No T.O. is bullsh!t. Being the highest paid doesn't make you the No. 1, Roy. Catch the ball and stop playing like a b!tch!!!

Source: Boston Herald Sports

Tony Romo responded first to the media by brushing off the whole situation and insisting that this was not another T.O. situation, then in the ultimate display of Poetic Justice, Romo Passes to Williams ALL night on Sunday. Roy ended with 5 receptions for 75 yards. Not Bad...But Definitely Not Great. Miles Austin had 1 catch all night...A Touchdown Catch...The Game Winning Touchdown Catch.

Source: NFL.com

Attention Roy E. Williams...Shut the hell up and do your f*%@$#$!! JOB!!! And another thing, when you get the ball and a safety is running towards you, Please don't run your b!tch ass out of bounds to avoid contact. Stiff Arm that bastid and take the damn ball in the end zone!!!"

No comments: