
I wish that once a week I could take these guys with me during my regular daily activities and have them Scare F*ckas Straight on call. I would bring them to work: "You make them copies, f*aggot!"...I would take them grocery shopping: "B!tch, I don't give a f*ck what the sign says, you are gonna take me and my 27 items befoe I kick you head off yo neck" I would have them answer the phone for me: "Muthaf*cka, You Pay that sh!t For Me...I'm Broke today, f*ggot!". I would take them with me in the car during Rush Hour so they can yell out the window; "Muthaf*cka, If you don't move that got damn car out our way, I will pull yo neckbone out yo mouth muthaf*cka" That might be a little excessive, but the point is that these dudes were way over the top and did their Job way too well.
As hilarious as this stuff is to watch, apparently it worked. According to the Scared Straight 20 Years Later Special, Only 1 of the 17 kids that participated ended up going to prison. And he had already planned to be a career thief before they even got to the prison. I guess he stayed true to his goals and got what he wanted. Damn Shame.

No comments:
Post a Comment