
Unfortunately It's True, but Fortunately, he failed. I heard it on the radio and was immediately disturbed this morning, Brother. Apparently the Hulkster reveals in his book that he tried to commit suicide, Brother. As a former hulk-a-maniac, you can imagine that this news shocked me, Brother. Hulk F*ckin Hogan Attempted Suicide. HELL NO...He body slammed Andre the mutha F'n Giant!!!!!! He was a childhood hero back in the 80's and even though the evil demons at VH1 have successfully made him a parody of himself (much they did to Flavor Flav), Brother, I can't ignore the fact the Hulk was the man back in the day, Brother.
According to the Hulkster's book, After being depressed about his divorce, he gulped down an ass load of Xanax and Rum, then grabbed the gat...and just when the trigger finger started itchin'...the phone rang...and who was on the other line? None other Than The Greatest's Greatest Daughter, Laila Ali. Details of the conversation have not yet been published, but Here's My account of what I believe happened.

Phone: Ring Ring Ring!
Hulk: Who The F*ck is This, Calling me at 5:46 in the Mornin, Crack of Dawn N?
Ali: Yo Hulk, You was buggin today at American Gladiators, Brother. You Straight?
Hulk: I'm Just a little Down, Brother. Can't take it anymore, Brother.
Ali: But think about all the little Hulk-a-maniacs...They Need You.
Hulk: You're Right, Brother. THe Hulk A Maniacs Need Me. Thanks Brother.
NOTE: I make light of this situation, because I am glad that he didn't follow through with his plan. After Michael Jackson's murder (i mean accidental death) The child that I used to be would be completely devastated and heartbroken if The Hulkster got taken out early too. But thankfully, Laila was the perfect Hulk-A-Maniac at the perfect time...Brother.
Source: CNN

No comments:
Post a Comment