Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Damn, Homie Award - Public Humiliation

Damn, Homie Award - Public Humiliation: Lebron James' Boy

First you get punched in the face by Cleveland Browns Receiver, Braylon Edwards (who by the way, is the biggest bust on my Fantasy Football Team). Then, after it is reported on every sports related news outlet, your boy Lebron James comes to your defense and compares you to one of his children.

Lebron James Official Statement: "I've never crossed paths with Braylon before, but it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why. I've never said anything to Braylon at all. But for him to do that is very childish. My friend is 130 pounds. Seriously. It's like hitting one of my kids. It doesn't make sense." Source: ESPN

Damn, Homie!

UPDATE: Braylon Edwards just got Traded...most likely due to his poor performance and his recent beating of Lebron's son (I mean, Friend). His new Team, The New York Jets are 3-1 without him...not sure how well that's gonna work out for Bray.

Source: Pro Football Talk (NBC Sports)

No comments: