
UPDATE: After I originally posted this, I read that Shyne is now being held by Immigration Officials and might face deportation.
Source SOHH.com
I heard roumors that Shyne was released from prison today. I will post the proof once I confirm but, if it's true, I'm glad for homie. He was the Victim of the abusive Power of Mr. Sean Diddy and had to take the fall for a night club shooting. At first you say..."He's an idiot, Why would he shoot at someone in a club, hit somebody, and expect not to get locked up?" But when you dig deeper, you see that he was most likely a pawn for his Boss and was in a situation when it was perceived that he "Had no choice." My Conspiracy theory is as follows: J. Lo had the gun in her purse (becaause bouncer's don't check chicks for guns), Dude in the club was talking sh!t to Diddy (Puff at the time) Diddy tells shyne something to the tune of: "Handle this clown for me, and I'll make you rich." Shyne pops off. Diddy plays dumb. Shyne goes to Prison.
Reference: Shyne's Biography
Diddy was also accused of turning his back on Shyne in order to protect himself. Shyne explains below:
But now all of that is in the past and Shyne is out. His first album was a classic Rap Album. So hopefully, if he chooses to get back into the Rap game, he can repeat his past greatness. Until then, I will leave you with Shyne's first hit:

No comments:
Post a Comment