I would like to take this time to give a shout out to the original Soundwave from The Transformers. Dude was the sh*t. Back when I was a kid...soundwave was the first movie/tv character that taught me an important lesson that it's ok to like the villains and it doesn't make me a bad person. Dude had an ill voice and he turned into a freakin' BOOMBOX!!! How can anybody NOT like that? Seriously...what part of a robot that turns into a Boom Box and spits out tapes that turn in to wild robot animal beasts and little gangsta mini robots, and busts the Megatron Gat when he turns into a Giant Pistol isn't awesome???Sunday, September 6, 2009
Random Retro Sh*t - Soundwave
I would like to take this time to give a shout out to the original Soundwave from The Transformers. Dude was the sh*t. Back when I was a kid...soundwave was the first movie/tv character that taught me an important lesson that it's ok to like the villains and it doesn't make me a bad person. Dude had an ill voice and he turned into a freakin' BOOMBOX!!! How can anybody NOT like that? Seriously...what part of a robot that turns into a Boom Box and spits out tapes that turn in to wild robot animal beasts and little gangsta mini robots, and busts the Megatron Gat when he turns into a Giant Pistol isn't awesome???
Labels:
Cartoons,
Random Retro Sh*t,
Soundwave,
Transformers,
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment