Sunday, September 13, 2009

Damn, Homie Award - Worst Meltdown

Sereena Williams - Tennis Player



Last night at the US Open Semi-Finals, Sereena Williams was called for a violation. I believe the particular violation (not familiar with Tennis rules) had something to do with her feet not being in the right place. However, Ms. Williams disagreed with the call. What followed was equally entertaining and disturbing. I don't have a direct quote, but Sereena's comment to the judge went something like this:

"Blah Blah Blah...I will shove this f*cking tennis ball down your f*cking throat."



The Judge snitched, and said that Sereena threatened to kill her. Sereena lost a point which caused her to lose the match, as it was "Match Point" at the time of the meltdown. Afterwards, Sereena was very nonchalant about the whole situation, but it's not like she hasn't won everything that there is o win in tennis already...but that's still a hell of a way to go out.

Damn, Homie!!!

No comments: