C. Delores Tucker was, at one point in my life, the worst woman on the face of the earth. I hated her because she wanted to take my music away. She dedicated her life to being a supreme rap hater and started an anti-hip hop movement on the grounds that the language was bad and sh*t like that. Basically, the b*tch thought that muthaf****s calling other muthaf****s muthaf****s and b*tches was bad and sh*t. Like if muthaf****n kids was listening to that bad muthaf****n music then it would f*ck up thier muthaf****n brains and sh*t. Sh*t, B*tch...I listened to that bullsh*t almost my whole sh*ttin life and look at ME! My muthaf****n a** is straight. I know how to talk and sh*t. I'm a muthaf****n productive member of socie-muthaf****n-ty, b*tch. That Ho ain't know what the sh*t she was muthaf****n talkin about.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
The Original Rap Hater
C. Delores Tucker was, at one point in my life, the worst woman on the face of the earth. I hated her because she wanted to take my music away. She dedicated her life to being a supreme rap hater and started an anti-hip hop movement on the grounds that the language was bad and sh*t like that. Basically, the b*tch thought that muthaf****s calling other muthaf****s muthaf****s and b*tches was bad and sh*t. Like if muthaf****n kids was listening to that bad muthaf****n music then it would f*ck up thier muthaf****n brains and sh*t. Sh*t, B*tch...I listened to that bullsh*t almost my whole sh*ttin life and look at ME! My muthaf****n a** is straight. I know how to talk and sh*t. I'm a muthaf****n productive member of socie-muthaf****n-ty, b*tch. That Ho ain't know what the sh*t she was muthaf****n talkin about.
Labels:
90's Hip Hop,
C. Delores Tucker,
Explicit Language,
Music,
Profanity,
Rap Hater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment