Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creepy Kid Movies


Dear Hollywood...Please stop making Creepy Kid movies. It is getting out of control and it is actually starting to creep me out in real life. For example: Remember a time when old white ladies would see a black teenager walking down the street and clutch thier purse...Unfortunately, that is probably still the case but it is inspired by all the damn news channels reporting stories about black criminals. There could be 3 black dudes out snatching purses in any given city and the news had these old women thinking that we all were all trolling the streets looking for old women's purses to snatch. I have seen what's inside of an old woman's purse before (no I didn't steal it) and there is a bunch of bullsh*t that you don't want and can't use. But I'm getting off the subject. The point is that the hollywood trend of the periodic creepy kid movie, has me terrified of little white kids now. I was standing in line at the grocery store the other day and a little girl turned around and started staring at me. I felt like I wanted to sh*t on myself. What else was I supposed to do? Here I am standing in line to buy some toothpaste and a frozen pizza and this evil little girl is staring at me. I can't yell out "Oh, Sh*t...It's the Ring, B*tch!!!" That would be ignorant and cause a scene. And even if she charged at me I couldn't hit her because it's a little girl. What would it look like if My Big ass were to hit a little girl? Not good. But she kept staring at me and it was creeping the spit out of me. and I was sitting there looking like a scared jackass. So I did what any logical person would do and I carefully placed my items on the counter and ran out of the store screaming. Kids are already scary enough. Eat and doo doo and eat and tell the truth way too well...especially when it is embarrassing. And if they are your own kids, as precious as they may be, they are expensive as hell. So the last thing we need is to make kids even scarier than they already are. Now...none of that story I just told is true, but the moral of the story is that creepy kid movies need to come to an end soon because little kids are the new black teenager.

No comments: