Monday, August 3, 2009

Ann

Have you ever wanted to slap the spit out of somebody? Like slap them so hard that they slob the other side of their face. I mean a slap so hard that there is a full hand print on the cheek. WEll that is how i feel every time Ann Coulter opens her mouth. Of course, I'm not the type of dude to hit a woman, but #1.) Ann Coulter really looks like a dude, and #2.) she looks much taller than me, so I could probably get away with it. But seriously...if some dude like say...Michael Clarke Duncan, Ving Rhames, or Brock Lesner were to slap her in the face a couple times...I would gladly watch and enjoy.

She has got to be the most ignorant, racist, narrow-minded and irritating person on the face of this earth. The saddest thing about her is that she doesn't even come off as authentic at all, but you can tell she wants you to think she is for real. Here's the formula:
Blah Blah Blah, Liberals are retarded...Blah Blah BLah, I'm a Christian...Blah Blah BLah, Republicans are superior to everybody in the world...blah blah blah, America...Blah Blah Blah, A lot of people buy my books."
You can pretty much fill in the "Blah's" with any political rhetoric and you would be a speech writer for Mr. Coulter.

For example...here is a collection of quotes here

But, I guess I can't blame her...She looks awful. Like some kind of mutant hybrid of a sick grey hound and a penis. and Look at those FEET!!! Yikes! If I woke up looking like that...I would want to not only become an evil hateful witch, but I would also want to find some kind of small animal or plant and kill it.

Listening to Ann Coulter speak is like watching a train wreck...but the train wreck involves your car...your new car...with your new GPS/DVD player in the dash...and your new puppy in the back seat. You can't stop looking, but the more you look, the more it pisses you off...but you STILL can't stop looking.

No comments: