I saw this video clip on Yahoo and it immediately pissed me off...here is the comment I left on the website.
I would like to see Joanna Krupa's fragile a$$ catch a pass from an NFL Quarterback without breaking her manicured fingers and see her take a hit from an NFL linebacker without getting her flat a** chest caved in. What a disrespectful b*@$#! For her to question TO being an Athlete because his leg gets stuck in a stupid obstacle on a stupid show proves that she is a spoiled brat. She wouldn't even shake his hand afterwards and TO congratulated the winning team. To get outshined in the Sportsmanship category by TO is an embarrassment.
I hate when people get on reality shows and have this false sense of importance when it comes to these stupid competitions. In the end, she will pretend to laugh and say some bullS%$# about "How much of a competitor she is" and make a joke about "Being such a meanie" but here's my message to Ms. Krupa..."Nobody gives a s*%$ about this stupid show...and most of us don't even know who the @#$% you are so we REALLY don't give a @#$%. Relax and go back to pretending to be pretty.
PS. I don't even like TO...at all.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment