Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How To Ruin My Day


There is nothing worse than going into the bathroom when someone else is in there taking a dump. Especially when I am just going into the bathroom to wash my hands. At work almost everyday...I go into the bathroom and some asshole is in there dropping a load it feels as if they timed it to wait for me to go in there to smell that bullsh*t. And for the record...I am NOT being a hypocrite because I am able to time my dumps because of my inability (outside of emergency situations) to crap in a public bathroom. I physically cannot do it.

In fact, when I was in preschool I lived with my Grandmother for a while...She told me a story about a time when I got in trouble at the preschool. Apparently I refused to go the the bathroom at the preschool and the Teacher had to call her. To come pick me up. The reason was that I told the woman at the preschool "I'm not going to the bathroom here...I'm going to my Grandmothers house, because her bathroom is clean" and refused to use the bathroom. Apparently that has stuck with me.

So in summary...a good way to ruin my day is to be taking a sh*t when I am just going into the bathroom to wash my hands...because most times, i am going to wash my hands, It is because I am about to EAT...and the last thing I want to do before I eat is smell some asshole's asshole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i am losing it over here!!! hilarious!!