This one is pretty good, but I must admit that the title came from the fact that I wasn't sure if i liked it once I finished. It has grown on me. The goal on this one was to find a way to layer a bunch of different sounds together as separate tracks instead of a simple bass line and drum beat. The artwork features an image of the "Sky People" from Mayan culture, which many people believe is evidence of ancient astronauts that have visited earth thousands of years ago...which should explain how it fits with the Title.Tuesday, April 17, 2012
The Harbinger of Doubt
This one is pretty good, but I must admit that the title came from the fact that I wasn't sure if i liked it once I finished. It has grown on me. The goal on this one was to find a way to layer a bunch of different sounds together as separate tracks instead of a simple bass line and drum beat. The artwork features an image of the "Sky People" from Mayan culture, which many people believe is evidence of ancient astronauts that have visited earth thousands of years ago...which should explain how it fits with the Title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment