Thursday, August 5, 2010

Never.....Ever Interrupt Mike Tyson. Ever




Mike Tyson is one of my favorite public speakers on the planet. Of course he was a great Boxer as well, but somehow his boxing dominance was always over shadowed by his eloquence when it came to crafting masterpieces using words. And I promise you, I'm not being funny. He is a wordsmith, a poet and a verbal genius of articulation. Ok I'm exaggerating now. But here is one of his most notorious Quotes in all of it's vulgar (disturbing to some)and menacing glory.

Shout out to Blackout for sending the video.



DAMN!!!!!!!!!

The Moral of the story: Don't F*ck with Mike Tyson. Even more importantly, don't interrupt him in the middle of a tirade. Because the result will have you feeling like you just got scooped up in one of those fight clouds in old cartoons.



The other Moral of the story is, that if you ever piss Mike Tyson off. Make sure you don't let him get behind you. (Just in case...That was a JOKE Mike!! I don't want you to try to make me love you.) The only thing I regret is not being able to see this douchebag's face when Mike addressed him. That Coward probably thought his voice would just disappear into the chaos and he would be protected by anonymity. Kind of like those assholes who talk sh*t on the internet through blogs and other websites. Oops. Let me shut up now. I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont let him get behind you... That was 2 funny