Monday, August 16, 2010

An Open Letter to True Blood...



Dear True Blood,

F*ck You!

As a loyal viewer I have put up with alot of your bullsh*t over the past few years. Granted the expectations were high due to the death of the Sopranos and The Wire, but there were a several fundamental flaws that needed to be forgiven. I forgave you for the terrible acting by the terrible cast with even more terrible accents, I forgave you for having ONLY 2 Black Males in the entire series. I also forgave you for the fact that one of those 2 is Dead and the other wears glitter, eye shadow and silk "Aunt Jemima" Head Rags. I forgave you for the way way all of the vampires look like they are having seizures whenever they reveal their fangs and hiss (That was a hard one). Do you see how ridiculous it looks?



I remember during the first season hearing somebody say "Yo I think Sam is that dog. There's something weird about that" I thought to myself..."What an idiot. Why would they have a a shape-shifting man/dog on a show like this? That's Lame" WRONG! And once I was made to be the idiot in that situation with not only Sam but 3 other shape shifters, I STILL forgave you. Then came the werewolves (yawn) but I forgave that also. I almost turned my back after seeing Eric (My favorite Character) making out with another dude not once but twice, but since the first time was a "dream" and the second time he was undercover (for lack of a better term)I still kept watching.



But now with these current indications of Faries or whatever the f*ck Sookie is supposed to be, I'm truly bleeding inside for this to end. Are you f*cking serious? Fairies? as in Tinkerbell Fairies? The proof is evident in Sookie's coma dream which clearly alluded to fairy-related activities. Prancing around the woods, playing with furry animals, dresses made of leaves, everybody happy and giggling and then fleeing into a magic well of light upon the threat of darkness. What kind of bullsh*t is this? Unbelievably lame. And once Bill ventured into the land of Fairies for no explainable reason other than the fact that he consumed Sookie's blood, I'm really done. Of course I will continue to watch, but through a much more bitter and jaded eye. And yes, I know it is based on a series of books, but that's not my problem. That's your responsibility.

Thanks, Asshole.

Sincerely,

BlackDroog.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble getting over Sookie's stupidity, and that Random Snoop video.

Anonymous said...

This is funny