Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Declaration of the Droog - What Did You Call Me?

Declaration of the Droog; Article No. 4 - ESPN College Basketball Analyst, Digger Phelps, needs to change his nickname. It's sounds waaaaaay too close to something else.



I was watching College Basketball on ESPN earlier while doing something else, and my BLack PAnther Radar kept going off. "What do you think of that, Digger." and I look up and see a bunch of young Black dudes running around on the basketball court. I say What the F*ck did that muthaf*cka just say???" And I'm ready to drive up to Conneticut and Start The Revolution, before I realize what's really going on. ANd even though I know that Digger Phelps is in the studio...I still get a little chill in my back when I hear something like; WEll, Digger, I disagree. St' Johns will not make the Tournament" and it looks like Jay Bilas is talking to Hubert Davis. And then When I'm ready to take the sledge hammer to the TV...I see Digger's old ass on the set laughing and I come back to reality. But once it gets to the point of "Those Diggers on the court are really playing thier Lil Black Digger hearts out". That's when I start to think that there are other motives...Racist motives. Well...that last one was made up, but you see my point. Digger Phelps Needs a new Nickname because it is just entirely too close to sounding like something else. Here are my top 5 Digger Phelps Nickname Replacement's

1.) Cracka Phelps
2.) P Diggy
3.) Big Dig (This requires a "no homo" or a "pause" disclaimer)
4.) Dig Dug (After the Video Game)
5.) Digga, Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digger Please. LMAO - talt