To all of the "fans" of the Rap Hater Experiment...I believe it is time to take it to another level. As of today (day 41)I have decided to take this Time Travel Experiment deeper and focus on Full Albums. Previously, I have been listening to random songs from my 90's Playlists, but by focusing on full albums, I feel I will ttruly capture how Awesome and Superior 90's Hip Hop is compared to every other era, sub-genre and style of hip hop music.
The only way for this to work is to pick albums that I may have missed back in the day, and never listened to in full and pair them with the Classic albums that I loved back when they originally dropped. So for every obscure (or lesser known) album that I listen to, I will listen to one of my favorites.
Now the hard part...determining a methos for picking the albums. There could be a few ways that I can do this:
1.) Organize my 90's Rap albums Alphabetically and go down the list...
2.) Hand Pick Favorites and Obscure Albums
3.) Blindly pick Albums fromm a pool of both obscure and favorites lists.
I will be taking Suggestions from my reader...What you think, Homie? Help me out.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment