Almost approaching the Dime milestone...and I am still loving it. I do, however need to make a confession...I Temporarrily strayed down a different path, but It was only temporary. The other day, when I was Chillin, I threw on some Jazz. it was Classic jazz...but not 90's Hip Hop...see the thing I love about 90's hip hop is also the reason why I had to stray away...that Hardcore, Boom Bap, Head Bangin, SPeaker Bumpin Hip Hop sh*t doesn't always work too well for chillin so I threw on some Miles Davis...But I have since gotten back on the right path and vow to stick to my experiment.
Rap Hater Pic of the Day:

They might not rap, but the Mars Blackmon and Michael Jordan nike Commercials were still very representative of 90's Hip Hop. Spike Lee was "That Dude" back in the 90's.
Today's Rap Hater 5:
1. Common [Sense] - Maintaining (Resurrection 1994)
2. Lost Boyz - The Yearn (Legal Drug Money 1995)
3. Capone N Noreaga - Illegal Life (War Report 1997)
4. Wu-Tang Clan - Impossible (Wu-Tang Forever 1997)
5. Mobb Deep - Trife Life (The Infamous... 1995)
No comments:
Post a Comment