
I couldn't resist, I had to participate in the Kanye West Festivities, so I am honoring him with a Damn, Homie Award for Career Suicide. Everybody knows he's a sore loser, but when you disrespect a young white country singer publicllay, there's not much more you can do to save your public image. I will still bump my Graduation CD but that's only because I don't give a sh!t. Which brings me to my next point. This is the prime example why I do not watch award shows, biography shows or anything else that could potentially show me how really screwed up some of my favorite celebrities are. People invade celebrities' lives and then get their feelings hurt when they see how they really are. Not me. And to ensure that the whole situation is as annoying as possible...once a Celebrity acts like an asshole or embarrasses themselves, they immediately have to spit out a forced apology, which then gets scrutinized and people debate how "genuine it is".
If I like Kanye West's music, I'm only going to listen to His MUSIC...If I say That Denzel washington is my Favorite actor, it's not because i like what he is doing for the community or because of how he proposed to his wife...it's because I am a fan of his ACTING. And on the flip side...unless you hurting children, an overt racist or openly participate Satanic rituals, there isn't too much that any of my favorite musicians, actors or any other celebrities can do to make me stop being a fan for whatever reason it is that I am a fan in the first place. But since I couldn't avoid hearing about this situation, all I have to say to Mr. West is: DAMN, HOMIE!!!!!
Note: I apologize in advance to anyone who is tired of this Kanye drama already, but I'm late because, ironically, I hate watching award shows and this is hilarious!!!
Here are some of my favorite Post-Meltdown Kanye Moments.
1.) Stephen Colbert's Kanye segment.
2.) The President Calling Kanye a Jackass
3.) Kanye West Vs. Barack Obama...
4.) Not sure if this is true, but Comedy Central Allegedly was running a mini-marathon of the Kanye West is a Gay Fish episode of South Park. If it's true, that is so disrespectfully hilarious.
5.) The Kanye West Hennesy Commercial
Ok, I'm done...No More Kanye/VMA references.

No comments:
Post a Comment