Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Hate U2

Here are 10 reasons why...



1.) Boner is the lead singer
2.) Boner is a douche bag
3.) U2's guitar player's name is "The Edge"
4.) Anthem Rock died 20 years ago.
5.) The Special Edition U2 Ipod



6.) Boner wears the same stupid glasses in EVERY picture.
7.) Boner's "Philantropy" never takes place without camera presence.



8.)The Song "In The Name of Love" is terrible. and it is the FIRST song that U2 fans refer to when trying to explain why they are "such an awesome band".

9.) This Picture...


10.) The U2 BlackBerry Commercial.

4 comments:

EdgyBono said...

Everyone always does top 10 lists. I'm going to be different, a little Edge like, and go with a top 8.

8. Elevation
7. Walk On
6. Any song sung by Bono
5. Sweetest Thing
4. City of Blinding Lights
3. Vertigo
2. Pride (In the Name of Love)
1. Get On Your Boots

EdgyBono said...

Black Droog - I had to add the top 8 U2 songs to the blog because U2 really should be everywhere. They are that important and that good. Some would call them agents for social change.

Anonymous said...

Hey EdgyBono...if you're going to defend U2, you really should do it with a better list of songs. I've never seen a list of top U2 songs that's so dominated by tracks released after 2000. Not exactly their best work.

Black Droog said...

Well said, Mr. Anonymous.