I currently am only listening to 90's Hip Hop for the rest of the year. #1 because 90's rap is awesome, and #2.) Most other rap is corny, homoerotic, shallow or overall Wack in general. So in honor of how wack 2000's rap is and for my own personal pleasure, I will randomly post some of my favorite 90's rap tracks...Daily, weekly, hourly...whatever makes sense at the time.
M.O.P. How About Some Hardcore.
If it was possible to get beat with an aluminum bat and enjoy every minute of it, M.O.P. would be playing in the background. M.O.P. is the epitome of that Hardcore East Coast Gangsta sh*t.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I feel you dude, but there are some hot dudes in the 2000s like Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Hurricane Chris, Dem Franchise Boys, and D4L. The 90s were hot but I'll put any of these artists up there with your best from the 90s.
Wow, dog. I don't even know who the hell you are...but if you really believe that...Please don't come to this blog anymore.
When are you going to make a list that is musically relevant, maybe something like top 10 U2 songs?
Opfer or Todd? Which asshole is asking about U2?????
Additionally, questioning the Mash Out Posse's musical relevance will be considered (by the proprietors of Rainy Tuesday) to be a crime against nature.
Post a Comment