Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Digital Freestyle

In honor of The Rap Hater...I have decided to become a rapper. I did extensive research to sharpen my skills. First I listened to the top 10 rap songs on Itunes and then watched 10 minutes of MTVH1BET programming. 10 plus 10 is 20 so lets get that money. Damn, I think I'm ready, Son! My Rap name is gonna be Young Ignit.




Nigga I got that muthaf*ckin gat
My mamma stole my gat so i took away her crack
Crack, Crack Crack
Pack the crack in the sack
Got the Crack in my sack Right next to my Gat
I got shoes made of leather
Expensive Sweater
I Can't pronounce the name But it cost mo' than yo jetta
Nissan, Toyota, Nigga I burn money
Use it to wipe my doo doo
Nigga you so broke
Your mouth smell like poo poo
Boo Boo Bah Bye Bye Fly
I don't gotta use words cause Nigga I'm High
Ho, Bitch, Nigga What Smoke that skunk
Yo Mamma got a big butt kick that punt
Touchdown, Nigga Free muthaf*ckin throw
And 1 in yo face, Nigga
Smell my big toe...


WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yo I Killed It, son. I ate that Mic and spit it out Son. Then ate that shit again!!! My flow is sick!!!!

No comments: