Cypress Hill - Ain't Goin Out Like That
This video is scary as sh*t and the beat adds to it. Cypress hill was the equivalent of heavy metal for Hip Hop Fans. And their imagery is reminiscent of a ghetto horror movie. I think I have consistently listened to this song on a regular basis since I first bought the tape. And That reminds me of a good point.
Remember when people released only records and tapes? I think is the reason why music is so bad now. Because people can just skip the song on the CD or only download the songs they want...so the album as a whole doesn't have to be good. Fast forwarding a tape to the song you wanted to hear would always be a chore. "Oh snap, I went too far...let me rewind" "Damn, I didn't go far enough...let me fast forward some more" "Oh No! fast forwarded too far again...let me just listen to the whole damn thing now."
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment