
As long as I can remember, I have been accused of being an old soul. I embrace that and have gone as far as to say that I have an old man living in the back of my head. No I DO NOT hear voices!!! But I do believe that there is some truth to the fact that possessing an old soul is a highly plausible occurrence. In fact...I have gone as far as to think about the identity of the man in the back of my head. Here are 7 things that I believe could be the true identity of the old man in the back of my head.
1. An American Jazz Musician/Composer living in Paris
2. A Southern Blues Singer
3. Nat Turner
4. A College Philosophy Professor
5. A Black Panther
6. A 70's Blaxploitation Film Actor
7. The guy in this picture (below)...

No comments:
Post a Comment