Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just Because...


I don't give a sh*t about the interceptions at the worst possible time...I don't give a sh*t about the T.O. "drama"...I don't give a sh*t about his "lack of experience"...and I don't give a sh*t about him not advancing past the 1st round of the playoffs in his career...and I really don't give a sh*t about the botched field goal...I don't give a sh*t about him missing 4 games last season and leaving Brad Bum ass, ex Redskin Johnson to lead the team to 3 losses (Well I do actually give a sh*t about that)...But what i don't give a sh*t about is the fact that his expectations from the mainstream sports media are astronomical...and i don't give a sh*t about the fact that he looks like a douche bag when he's hugged up with Jessica Simpson...all I know is that if I had to start a NFL franchise tomorrow, he would be my quarterback. Without hesitation.

F*** The Giants...and The Redskins...

2009 Cowboy's Schedule

No comments: