Monday, June 8, 2009

HBO - What The Hell?


I am very very close to Boycotting HBO. I am in the Middle of an ESPN Boycott, but that deserves it's own blog entirely. As if The horrible ending to Sopranos wasn't enough...They announced that they were ending the Wire...then they release the God-Awful, John From Cincinnati. Which featured acting so terrible that watching it felt like a knife in the gut...THEN, while I'm thinking that life isn't so bad because True Blood is actually a decent-enough show, here they come with this Joe Buck Live bullsh*t.

You know...There aren't too many poeple (strangers) in the world that I would get pleasure from slapping in the nose, but given the option...Joe Buck would probably be one of the first people slapped. You know, the one that I would want to get a good clean back hand on before my hand got too tired to enjoy the slaps. He is the most arrogant, self absorbed, condescending douche bags on TV and almost ruined NFL on FOX for me.

No comments: