Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Obama

Though i claim no political party and i am a proud independent
voter, there is no way that i cannot support Senator Barack Obama. Not because he is also a black man, not because of the Republican party's recent track record, and not even because Hillary Clinton is as unbearable as a knife to the gut...But it is his time. He has proven to be the perfect american politician. Or at least as perfect as i have witnessed as long as I have cared to be informed. I hope that he lives up to what he has showed us so far. And I am not ashamed to admit that seeing him get inaugurated will be the first, non death related, event that will make me cry as a grown man...However those tears WILL be because he is a black man though. Power to the People.

No comments: